Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Fixed term January 2021 to December 2021 to cover maternity
Yarnfield Primary School, Yarnfield Road, Birmingham, B11 3PJ
Telephone Number: 0121 693 0362 - Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Start Date: January 2021
Are you an experienced or newly qualified teacher, who is enthusiastic, creative, energetic and
ambitious? We are seeking two enthusiastic teachers to join our dedicated and dynamic team which is drawn from across the Trust, to make a real difference to the lives of children at Yarnfield Primary School. Both posts will be for a fixed term of one year to cover staff absences.
The successful candidate will be need to demonstrate:
• Experience of working with Foundation Stage, KS1 and KS2.
• Success in raising children’s attainment.
• Ability to inspire, challenge and motivate all children to achieve, through your own best practice.
• A commitment to working as part of a team to improve standards of teaching and learning.
• Ability to be a positive role model in school.
• Enthusiasm and high expectations of themselves and the children they teach.
• A creative approach to the curriculum and delivering learning in exciting ways.
• A commitment to contributing to wider school life.
• A flexible approach to meet the needs of the school.
In return we can offer you:
• A happy, caring and thriving school with an inclusive ethos.
• A friendly, supportive staff team and Governing Body.
• Opportunities to use your skills and develop professionally.
• Professional development opportunities.
• A supportive Leadership Team.
Yarnfield Primary School is a three form entry primary school with a 52 place nursery serving a diverse community in south Birmingham. The school is part of the Summit Learning trust which comprises of four primary schools, three secondary schools and a sixth form. Yarnfield Primary is on an exciting journey whose recent improvements have been recognised by OFSTED. Our aim,
drive and ambition is to provide the children with real, purposeful high quality learning experiences which inspire and motivate them in achieving their very best
About the Trust
Why work for us?
• The Trust offers:
• A strong focus on staff care and wellbeing
• High quality training and support in and across academies
• A clear career pathway
• Employee assistance programme
• Employee discount schemes
Informal visits: Tuesday 24th November at 10.00am and Thursday 26th November at 2.00pm
Closing Date: 30/11/2020, 12:00 noon
If the potential of this role is of interest to you and you have the qualities we are looking for then please download an application pack from our website: http://www.summitlearningtrust.org.uk/category/nat-vacancies/ .
Completed application forms should be submitted to email@example.com
Please note that should we receive a high volume of applications for this role we may close it to applications before the closing date. If you do not hear a response to your application by 4th December 2020, please assume on this occasion you have not been successful.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
Applicants please note: This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.