Learning Support Assistant Level 1a
Archdiocese of Birmingham in Partnership with Christ the King Catholic Collegiate Multi Academy Company
Our Lady and St Werburgh’s Catholic Primary School
A part of Christ the King Catholic Collegiate
Learning Support Assistant Level 1a (Temporary for Two Terms)
Starting Salary Grade 2 sp 2 £18198 (actual £10,576)
Term Time plus one additional week (39 weeks per year)
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Working hours to be arranged between
9:00am-3:30pm Monday- Friday
The Directors and Head teacher of this successful and popular Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint a hardworking, qualified and dedicated Learning Support Assistant to work with teaching staff to organise and support teaching and learning activities for classes. A vacancy exists for someone who demonstrates the following attributes:
- Supportive of the Catholic Ethos of the school.
- a high level of general education - English and Maths at GCSE C or above is essential as is a NVQ2 or equivalent Qualification.
- can use their initiative to work independently and flexibly.
- has experience of working with children in a Primary setting
- loves working with children and forms good relationships with children and adults.
At Our Lady and St Werburgh’s we offer the following:
- a supportive, positive and enthusiastic staff team.
- children who are well behaved and eager to learn.
- very supportive parents.
- excellent professional learning opportunities.
- a school community which is committed to continual improvement and where every child is encouraged to succeed.
Please note the closing date for this post is 10am on Friday 4th December 2020
Application packs are available on the school websitewww.ourlady-st-werburghs.staffs.sch.uk, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning 01782 976176.
Our Lady and St Werburgh’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from schools or by visiting www.dbs.gov.uk