Keyholder - St Elizabeth's RC Primary School
Required for January 2021
Grade 1 SCP1, Annual Salary £17,842 (pro rata)
‘We listen, learn and grow with Jesus’
The Governors are looking to appoint a Keyholder working half an hour a day (Monday to Friday) who will:
- Support the Catholic ethos of the school.
- Ensure the school is left secure in the evenings and that all staff and children have left the premises.
- Be a named keyholder on contact information, and where required, attend alarm calls.
- Undertake ancillary duties including recycling waste, maintaining hygiene supplies throughout the school.
- Promote and safeguard the welfare of children that you may come into contact with.
Applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. To apply, please complete a CES Application form. A copy of the full job description is attached separately.
Should candidates require any further information, please contact the School office on 01827 214 000.
Closing Date: Friday 4th December 2020 (12 noon)
Interviews: Wednesday 9th December 2020
St. Elizabeth’s School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. In addition to interviews applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks which will include; references; right to work in the UK; overseas criminal checks; enhanced DBS check and a check under the DfE Childcare Disqualification Regulations 2009.