Class Teacher (temporary) - Ref TV31120
Salisbury Primary School
Salisbury Primary School, Salisbury Street, Darlaston,
Walsall, WS10 8BQ. Phone: 0121 6674066
Class Teacher (full time for two terms)
Required for January 2021
End date 31st August 2021
Salary: M2 – UPS
Please note that the position is not suitable for NQTs as we are unable to see you through your NQT year.
We are looking for a dynamic, creative and hardworking teacher who will deliver the very best learning experiences for our children in Year 4.
Salisbury Primary School is an exciting place to work where everything is about the children. It is a great opportunity to work with forward thinking staff and be part of a passionate enthusiastic team. We are an inspirational and creative curriculum school and we build the foundations for happy and successful life-long learners. We continued to remain ‘Good’ in our last Ofsted and strive to continue on our exciting improvement journey,
You will be expected to:
• Have high expectations and an unwavering belief in the potential of every child.
• Work in a creative and inspirational way with high expectations for all.
• Be committed to raising standards for all our children.
• Be a role model who wishes to share their excellent practice with colleagues.
• Be a team player who will work well with colleagues.
What we will offer the right person:
• Energetic, enthusiastic, and confident children.
• A supportive ethos of aspiration, ambition and high achievement for all.
• A dynamic, creative environment, encouraging collaboration and open to innovation.
• A strong, dedicated team who work hard for our school community.
• An enthusiastic leadership team, who are committed to supporting and developing colleagues.
• A warm, family atmosphere.
• Ambition and vision for all.
Salisbury Primary School is a values based, inclusive school at the heart of a culturally diverse community. In striving for excellence, we also aim to be inclusive and nurturing. We take pride in fostering enjoyment of learning that will lead to children being the best that they can be in all areas of the curriculum. We are one of the best schools in Walsall for raising the children’s progress; we aim high for our children and give them the best opportunities we can.
We are looking for an enthusiastic teacher with excellent teaching skills who can demonstrate commitment, energy and drive to join our team and work to provide positive learning experiences for all our pupils. In return we can offer a supportive working environment where all staff are valued and where there are opportunities for professional development.
How to apply
Application forms are available on our website or alternatively please email email@example.com for an application pack. Completed application forms should be returned via email to the school along with a 2-page personal statement. Your statement should show how you meet the criteria of the post to which you are applying and how your examples demonstrate impact. Posts are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Closing date: 2nd December 2020 at 1 pm.
Interview Date: To be confirmed.