Level 2 Teaching Assistant
Red Hall Primary School has an exciting opportunity for a committed and enthusiastic Level 2 Teaching Assistant to join our friendly community school and play a pivotal role in contributing to the improvement of teaching and learning in Nursery which is a school priority.
Hours: 27.5 hours per week Term Time only
Are you an inspirational practitioner who is passionate about facilitating children to be the very best they can be and learn without limits?
Do you have the ability to empower pupils to achieve high standards?
The successful applicants must have the energy, enthusiasm and determination to support us in our drive towards being an Outstanding school.
We would like:
- someone who is an outstanding Teaching Assistant
- someone who can inspire and motivate children.
- someone who is enthusiastic and caring.
- someone with good knowledge and understanding of the primary curriculum and supporting children with SEND needs or are disadvantaged.
- someone who has effective communication skills
We can offer you:
- Extremely well-mannered children that demonstrate an enthusiasm for learning.
- A friendly, hardworking team of staff committed to raising standards.
- An opportunity to be part of a highly supporting strategic leadership team.
- Excellent coaching and opportunities for professional and career development.
- A welcoming and supportive Governing Body.
We encourage you to come and talk to our staff and children and meet our leaders. Informal visits are most welcome, please contact Mrs Hena Patel, School Business Manager 01384 813850
Closing Date for applications 9:00am Friday 4th December 2020.
Interviews to be held Wednesday 9th December 2020.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children; therefore the post is subject to medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check.
NB. We reserve the right to close vacancies before the advertised date if a large number of applications have been received.
Online application forms will only be accepted for this vacancy, online facilities for jobs are available at public libraries within the Dudley Borough.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
If you are experiencing a problem whilst applying for a position, please follow the link below to the WM Jobs Help Page in the first instance; WM Jobs If the WM Jobs Help Page does not resolve your issue then please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
The Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at http://www.dudley.gov.uk/Supporting documents
Job Description and Persons Specification