Data & Examinations Manager
3 days left
Have you ever thought of working with pupils with individual challenges in a specialist environment?
Data & Examinations Manager
Permanent Contract, 37 hours per week, Term Time + Inset Days (39 weeks per year)
SET Grade 8 Spinal Range 28-33
Actual Salary £22,836 - £26,472 (pay award pending)
Pine Green Academy is a special day school for 126 children aged 7-16 with Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties (SEMH), and shares a site with Evergreen Academy, a special short-term Pupil Referral Unit provision for 32 children aged 4 – 11 with SEMH.
Both schools are at an exciting phase in their development. We are in the fourth year, following academy conversion, now being sponsored by The Shaw Education Trust. We are a small school and PRU where all pupils are well known and understood by our experienced staff and we are proud of our pastoral care which ensures our pupils are well supported.
We are currently seeking a Data Manager for our schools. Applicants will have 3- 5 years’ experience of data manipulation, analysis and reporting at a senior level and 3 – 5 years’ experience working in a school or school related environment.
- Have 3 – 5 years’ experience of data manipulation, analysis and reporting at a senior level.
- Have 3 - 5 years’ experience working in a school or school related environment.
- Hold a NVQ 3 in an appropriate qualification (Data Management, Computing, school support, or equivalent qualifications or experience.
- Show evidence of formal ICT training and development
You will contribute to raising achievement and attainment by improving and maintaining school management information systems and provide a specialist service in assisting the schools to meet their obligations and targets in relation to attendance data, attainment and achievement data and formal examinations. As Data Manager, you will ensure that all school data and management information systems are compliant and meet current relevant legislation.
Kirsty Jones Executive Principal
Valley Park Campus, Cromer Gardens, Wolverhampton, WV6 0UB Tel: 01902 551564 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Shaw Education Trust Limited is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England (no 09067175)
Registered address: Shaw Education Trust, Kidsgrove Secondary School, Gloucester Road, Kidsgrove, Stoke on Trent, ST7 4DG. The details of our academies registered as business names can be found at www.shaw-education.org.uk.
- Produce reports in a timely manner to meet internal and externally set deadlines including statutory requirements and deadlines.
- Ensure the integrity of all data held by the schools by maintaining accurate academic student information.
- Analyse school data for presentation to the Senior Leadership Team, Governors and other stakeholders as required.
- Ensure student reporting and progress tracking systems are operated effectively and student reports are delivered on time.
- Work with the schools’ senior leaders towards achieving whole school priorities and objectives, proactively identify, propose and develop new opportunities to deliver management information (for example via the school’s learning platform).
This particularly rewarding role will contribute enormously to the children in our school offering them the life chances that they deserve. The Shaw Education Trust are a growing multi academy trust, which places high achievement at the heart of all we do. We are determined that no child attending a Shaw Education Trust Academy should have their opportunities limited by their background or by their ability. The successful candidate will work across Pine Green and Evergreen Academy establishing effective utilisation of the schools’ management information systems, complete reports on attendance, pupil attainment and achievement data and oversee the school examinations process, ensuring that all deadlines are met, which includes liaison with the examination boards and reporting to the Senior Leadership Team where appropriate.
If you would like to discuss this role and joining our Academies, then please make contact through the School Business Manager on 01902 551564.
The closing date for applications is 27th November 2020 at 12.00 pm
Candidate Selection/Interviews tbc
Applications to be sent to email@example.com
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and all references, qualifications obtained will be checked upon for authenticity and accuracy.