Catering General Assistant - St Christopher Primary School
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and hard-working individual to assist in our busy school kitchen.
The successful candidate will:
- Assist with all aspects of preparation and cooking of food, as required
- Assist with any general kitchen duties/dining room duties as required
- Wash up crockery and utensils, cleaning of tables and chairs, cleaning the general kitchen and dining room areas, as necessary, including floors, worktops and equipment (e.g. cookers and rest area facilities).
We can offer:
- Friendly and supportive staff
- Children who are well behaved
- A wonderful environment within a happy community
1 x Fixed term post, initially until 31st March 2021
Term Time only plus 1 week (39 weeks)
17.5 hours per week (10.30am – 2pm) Monday -Friday
Information about the post and an application form can be obtained from the school website at: www.st-christopher.coventry.sch.uk/vacancies .
Please send your application back to Blythd@st-christopher.coventry.sch.uk
Deadline for applications is Friday 27th November 2020 at 9:00am.
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such any appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.