Teaching Assistant (Maternity Cover) - St Gregory's Catholic Primary School
Do you want to work in a happy, caring environment? Are you a dedicated professional who loves to see children achieve?
St. Gregory’s is a wonderful place to work in and an inspirational place to be a pupil in. We are very privileged to work with our enthusiastic and positive children who are immensely proud of their school.
We are dedicated and committed staff. We take great pride in our Academy and school and want only the best for the children we teach and the community we serve. Our motivated teachers, who are praised for their excellent teaching, are a professional, creative, friendly and innovative team who are strongly supported by our capable Teaching Assistants and the wider school team.
We are looking forward to welcoming a new Teaching Assistant to join our journey towards becoming an outstanding school. Support and professional development are a high priority and all our staff at every level benefit from high quality professional development opportunities.
We can offer:
- A happy school with a committed team and a strong Catholic ethos;
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere;
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated and excellently behaved children;
- Supportive parents and Local Academy Committee Members;
- Excellent professional development opportunities within our Academy of schools.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a dedicated professional with the ability to inspire children
- Set high standards for themselves and others
- Work successfully in partnership with parents and our community
- Be committed to promoting the Catholic ethos of our school;
- Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task in a busy environment;
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and caring;
- Be able to show excellent organisational and communication skills with both children and colleagues
Grade: Grade 3, Point 4 – 7 £18,933 - £20,092 paid pro rata
Hours: 35 hours a week, 39 weeks per year, (Monday-Friday 8:30am – 4:00pm)
Contract: Fixed Term, Maternity Cover
Application forms and supplementary documents are available to download from www.romeromac.com/vacancies. Only CES application forms will be accepted. All sections of the CES application form and relevant supplementary documents must be completed.
Please note, we reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
Closing Date: Wednesday 2nd December 2020 at 12 noon
Interview Date: To be confirmed
Application forms should be returned to the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.