KS1 Classroom Teacher Catch Up Premium
Full-Time Catch Up Premium Teacher KS1 - temporary - Start: January 2021 until 31st August 2021
Are you an inspirational teacher looking to join a team of highly motivated and skilled individuals? We are looking for a teacher who has the drive and determination to be an outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations for progress, attainment and behaviour.
The successful candidate will be:
- An excellent, creative primary practitioner committed to creating challenge, excitement and independence in learning;
- Experienced in teaching in Key Stage 1;
- Able to make effective use of ICT;
- Flexible, have a positive personality and be a team player who enjoys working with parents, governors and the wider community;
- Able to contribute to the wider life of the school.
We can offer:
- A friendly, ‘outstanding’ school (Ofsted June 2017) with wonderful children who deserve the very best;
- A leadership team who are committed to supporting colleagues to further their professional development;
- A dedicated team of staff, committed to achieving outstanding outcomes for all children;
Please contact the school office for an application pack on firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, due to the current COVID-19 situation we are unable to offer school visits within the school day, however a virtual school tour is available on the school website. Please contact the school office if you wish to visit and we will arrange tours in small groups after school with the Headteacher and Deputy Headteacher.
Closing date for applications is Friday 4th December 2020 at 12 noon.
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 9th December 2020.