Head Teacher - Wombridge Primary School
WOMBRIDGE PRIMARY SCHOOL
Required for April 2021
Group 2 8 -21 L15-L21 NOR: 234
The Governing Body wishes to appoint an inspirational leader with a proven track record of delivering outstanding teaching and learning. We are proud of our motivated children, dedicated staff and engaged parents. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Headteacher
Our vision is reflected in all aspects of school life:
• Our children thrive academically in a supportive and enriching environment, encouraged by dynamic and dedicated staff.
• We embrace a culture of continuous improvement, which has seen the school develop in every aspect.
• Our exceptional IT resources and our close links with agriculture, provide our children with opportunities for enthusiastic participation and development.
• We engage proactively with the local authority and others to ensure the fabric of the school reflects the educational excellence inside.
We are looking for an ambitious, creative and inspiring individual to build upon the
strengths and achievements of the school:
• Apple Distinguished School recognition for our innovative use of IT in education.
• Strong links and partnerships with the agricultural community leading to the achievement of our Farming and Countryside Award.
. A commitment to the performing arts and drama productions
For further information on the role please click on the links below for the Application Pack
In return, we can offer you:
• A stimulating and rewarding working environment to develop your career
• Happy, enthusiastic and highly motivated pupils
• Supportive community and a fully engaged governing body
• Committed and experienced teaching and support colleagues
School visits are also welcomed by appointment from 10am – 12noon on Tuesday 1st December 2020 or 1pm – 4:15pm on Wednesday 2nd December 2020.
Please phone the School Administrator Jessica Mansell, to register your interest to attend.
To Apply Application forms and further details are available from our website and clicking on the links below
Sorry but CV’s will not be accepted.
All completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com. The appointment will be subject to enhanced DBS (CRB) clearance for the successful applicant. We are committed to equality and diversity.
Closing Date: Noon, Thursday 14th January 2021
Interview Dates: Monday 25th and Tuesday 26th January 2021
Head Teachers Pack Part 1
Head Teacher Pack Part 3
Head Teacher Pack Part 2