School Business Manager - Joseph Cash Primary School
Together we laugh, together we learn
Be kind, caring and do things #theJCway
We are recruiting a School Business Manager to join our strategic Senior Leadership team.
Joseph Cash Primary is a forward-thinking school, in 2019 we won National Schools Award Leadership Team of the Year and a TES Award for our English curriculum.
Joseph Cash is a culturally diverse school with high expectations and a passion for all children to be the best that they can be!
The successful applicant will;
- be passionate about their role
- be an excellent leader
- be committed to raising achievement for our children
- be an excellent team player with a clear strategic view around the direction they would like to lead their team
- have a strong set of skills and knowledge enabling them to fulfil the job description
At Joseph Cash we aim to develop pupils who;
- show resilience
- try new things
- never give up
- understand other
- make brave choices.
As part of the application process please answer the following two questions.
- What are your experiences and prior impact that would make you suitable for this role and how would your personal attributes enable you to make our school vison and ethos be embedded in daily life at JC.
- What would be your strategic vision for developing fundraising and additional income generation for the school?
If you would like to visit and have a tour of the school or would like to find out more about the post, please contact the headteacher
Alternatively, please view our media pages
School Website https://www.josephcashprimary.com
Closing Date: 21st January 2021
Interview Date: Interviews will have to take place 29th January
application forms and all relevant documents are available to download from below and returnable to the school email@example.com
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Joseph Cash is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment