Senior Business Application Support Analyst
Rugby Borough Council is seeking a motivated and conscientious Senior Business Application Support Analyst that wants to make a difference by ensuring applications across the council are maintained and deliver the best service to our customers, residents, and business areas. The role will be required to contribute to the effective support and delivery of multiple business systems projects by providing technical and analytical skills, advising on matters of complexity and exercising sound judgement.
The role is responsible for:
- Providing a responsive expert technical support service for corporate applications and related systems
- Coordinate a range of system implementation projects including new releases and new modules
- Coordinate relevant business application support contracts, agreements and provide specialist knowledge into the procurement process for new applications.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Qualifications in Information Systems or related discipline or lesser formal qualifications with demonstrated significant relevant experience
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and database administrations concepts
- Experience of programming/debugging/understanding code (e.g. TSQL, Python, Java, R, PowerQuery, PowerShell)
- Proven Digital transformation experience with well-developed skills in implementing systems that are efficient and transformative from a staff and customer perspective
- Project management experience to deliver change projects, including with an IT and/or process improvement focus
- Administration experience in BI technologies such as Power BI
For further information please contact Mike Connell, Digital Innovation and Account Management Lead Officer on 01788 533466.
You can view full details of this job via our website www.rugby.gov.uk , where you can also apply on-line. If you are unable to apply on-line please contact 01788 533564, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Interview week commencing 25 January 2021