School Business Manager - Stoke Heath Primary School
We are Stoke Heath! Our community supports and grows together. We celebrate our diversity and promote equality.
We are all learners who are inclusive, honest and respectful.
Together, we strive to fulfil our potential and make a positive contribution to society.
Stoke Heath Primary School is seeking to appoint a School Business Manager. This role is essential for the continued journey of the school and offers the right candidate a huge amount of personal leadership growth and development. You will find a warm, welcoming staff team who will support and develop you on your journey, along with an SLT who are passionate about driving school improvement.
This position is part of the leadership team and an essential role including continuing to grow our school including the Family Centre and two-year-old provision. This role requires a dedicated, flexible, and organised person who will approach work with a positive attitude, honesty, confidentiality, and integrity.
What you will offer us:
- A good working knowledge of the role of a School Business Manager; a thirst to grow into the role and develop your experience.
- A leader with vision, creativity, drive, and enthusiasm to continue the development of our school.
- A successful track record in working with children and families, ideally with the school context.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills that motivate, lead, support, and challenge.
In return, we can offer you:
- The opportunity to shape the next step of your leadership journey though values led leadership, regular CPD and coaching.
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking school, that works tirelessly to support the outcomes of our children, families, and staff.
- A school that is committed to the wellbeing, work life balance and professional development of all staff.
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the community we serve.
This role is a FT grade 8 (all year round). Hours will be negotiated to include additional hours each week, in return for time in lieu during the holidays.
Within your application please specify:
- On no more than two sides of A4 your experience to date, with clear impact that make you suitable for this role, with examples of leading a team within the school or your own industry. Please include how you feel this role would professionally develop you in your own leadership journey.
Closing date Friday 15th January 12.00pm.
Start date Spring term
Interview Date: TBC
Any offer of employment to the above post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.