Learning Support Practitioner, Glebefields Primary School
The Governors of Glebefields Primary School wish to appoint a high quality Learning Support Practitioner to work in Early Years.
We can offer you;
- Support from a very experienced team of teaching and support staff
- A supportive community: including the governors
- Well-disciplined and enthusiastic children
- Training specifically targeted to your role in school
We are looking for Learning Support Practitioner who is:
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and wants to make a difference
- Patient but firm with rules and boundaries
- Able to develop positive relationships with our children and families
- Able to offer first class support to our children
- Able to work as a team and be flexible to meet the needs of the children and the school
- Able to offer highly differentiated curriculum, adapt resources and ensure the curriculum is meeting the needs of each child
- Able to work with outside agencies and act on advice given
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore the appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS Application.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role
This post requires a Children’s Barring List Check. If you are barred from working with children you are breaking the law if you apply for this post
Application forms and further details are available from the school office or alternatively you can download an application from below.
Please return applications forms to the school by either email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or post. Any queries please contact the school office on 0121 556 2651.
Please ensure application forms are signed if sending via email.
If you are successful in being short-listed for interview, you will be contacted via email within 28 working days of the closing date. Please ensure you check your junk/spam boxes as well as your inbox incase any correspondence has been delivered there.
Hours: 34.5 Hours Per Week, Term Time Only Plus Training Days
Location: Glebefields Primary School, Sandgate Road, Tipton, West Midlands, DY4 0SX
Grade: Grade D, SCP 9-17 £20,903 - £24,491 p.a. - This is the full time salary and will be adjusted according to hours/weeks worked
Closing Date: Monday 1st February 2021 at 4pm
Short-listing and Interview Date: To Be Confirmed