Teaching Assistant EYFS / KS1 - Rowley Park Academy
Teaching Assistant Vacancy – EYFS / KS1
Hours: Fixed Term for 12 months
Hours a week: 32.5 Hours Weeks per year: 43.69
Required to Start: February 2021
Salary: Grade 2 Point 1-3 £17,842 Pro Rata
Rowley Park Academy is a one form school in Stafford which became part of the Victoria Academies Trust in 2014. The trust aims to build a family of outstanding schools who share a passion for powerful, immersive and creative learning. Rowley Park Academy is a well-resourced school in an attractive environment.
We are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to work within our setting.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated teaching assistant who can demonstrate:
- Creative thinker, passionate, committed and have the determination to secure the best possible outcomes for every child
- Energetic, positive and have the ability to work effectively as part of our team
- Willing to go the extra mile to make great things happen for our children
We can offer the successful candidate:
- A commitment to continuing professional development
- A supportive and hardworking staff team who are united in their drive to ensure children achieve the very best outcomes academically and socially
- Friendly and happy children who are keen and eager to learn
Rowley Park Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
To apply please complete the application forms and return to Mrs Hulmes (Business Support Officer/PA to Executive Headteacher) via email to email@example.com or to Rowley Park Academy, Highfield Grove, Stafford, ST17 9RF. Only applications submitted on the Academy’s application form will be considered, we do not accept CV’s.
Closing Date: Friday 15th January 2021
Applicants will be notified on Monday 18th January 2021, if successful for interview
Interviews: Friday 22nd January 2021