School Business Manager - Parkgate Primary School (The Futures Trust)
All year round 37 hours per week Monday to Friday
Start date: Summer term 2021
The Futures Trust are offering an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly motivated professional to join our team here at Parkgate Primary School.
A vacancy has arisen, due to the retirement of the present School Business Manager in July. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and proactive individual to fulfil this role, working alongside the present Business Manager for the summer term, to ensure a smooth and comprehensive transition in preparation for September. We are looking for an exceptional individual for this pivotal role within the school leadership team. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent financial, literacy and I.T. skills and have the ability to lead and collaborate with a team effectively. If you have attention to detail, are able to prioritise your workload, meet deadlines and inspire your colleagues, we would be keen to hear from you.
This is an exciting time to join The Futures Trust. The Trust is passionate about building brighter futures for the young people who attend its schools. It is a rapidly growing and successful Multi Academy Trust driven by a set of compelling values:
Learners First – teachers and leaders totally focused upon the educational benefit of our pupils and students within a safe and supportive environment.
It’s About Learning – teachers and leaders totally focused upon developing and improving the learning of pupils and students underpinned by harmonious and trusting relationships.
No Barriers – no excuses, only support to ensure teachers and leaders maximise the academic achievement of pupils and students whilst enabling them to develop and flourish as well-rounded individuals.
At Parkgate we offer an exciting curriculum, tailored to the needs of our children and the community, balanced with exciting extended curricular activities and strong pastoral care. We are proud to be the first primary school in Coventry to receive the ‘Wellbeing Award for Schools’.
The successful applicant will:-
• Have high standards and aspirations for themselves and others
• Have a commitment to providing first class opportunities so that each child is able to achieve their full potential.
• Be ambitious, enthusiastic and want to make a difference
• Be an inspirational leader who is capable of supporting and motivating others
• Be capable of contributing to whole school improvement
In return we can offer:-
• Children who demonstrate good behaviour and have respect for each other and are keen to learn
• A hard working, professional, caring, friendly team of staff who are dedicated to achieving the best for every one of our pupils
• A commitment to bespoke professional development and opportunities to work collaboratively with the schools across ‘The Futures Trust’
For an informal visit please contact the school by telephone or e-mail: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack is available to download below. Completed applications to be returned direct to the school at mailto:email@example.com.
Closing date: Wednesday 20th January 2021 (12pm)
Shortlisting the same day
Interview date: Week Beginning Monday 25th January 2021
Parkgate Primary School and The Futures Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and require all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidates for all positions will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
- Application Form This will open in a new window
- Job Description This will open in a new window
- Person Specification This will open in a new window
- TFT Safer Recruitment Policy This will open in a new window
- TFT Suitability Policy This will open in a new window
- The Futures Trust Information Sheet This will open in a new window