Clerk to Governors
48.0 Hours per Year
This position is a permanent contract which is subject to the satisfactory completion of a 6-month probationary period.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Telford Infant School is a bright, welcoming three form entry Infant School located in North Leamington Spa. We have over 250 children on roll aged between 4 and 7 years old. Our school motto is ‘Loving Learning’ and we passionately believe that it is our strong school community that makes the children successful learners - that is the staff, governors, parents and of course the children themselves.
The Governing Body is looking for an enthusiastic, professional and highly organised individual to support the needs of the Governing Body. The successful candidate must be able to work quickly and efficiently and deal with all matters confidentially. Knowledge of how schools and governing bodies operate or previous clerking experience is desirable, though training and support will be available if required.
Additional Information & How to Apply
If you are interested in this post please:
- complete the application form
- return the completed application form to Mrs. Sian Oustayiannis, Headteacher, at the above address or via e-mail: email@example.com
- you should also complete and return the enclosed Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form.
Closing date: Friday 15th January 2021
It is anticipated that interviews will be in two rounds:
1. Interview on TEAMS on Monday, 25th January 2021 - from which the interview panel will short list final candidates.
2. Socially distanced interview/meeting will follow shortly after this date.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.