Learning Support Assistant Level 2
Our school has been judged as 'Good' by both Ofsted (September 2017) and the DES (January 2019). However, the Academy Committee are ambitious that we should be considered as an 'Outstanding Catholic' school in the near future.
Learning Support Assistant - Level 2
As soon as possible
27.5 hours per week, 39.0 weeks per year
The Academy Committee are seeking to appoint a suitably experienced, committed and highly motivated Teaching Assistant, who will work alongside their colleagues to help shape the future of our school as it moves forward. The post is to support a child with an Educational Health Care Plan in Reception Class.
We can offer:
- exceptionally well behaved children who enjoy their school and are motivated to learn ;
- dedicated staff who are hardworking and passionate towards their roles and responsibilities;
- supportive academy representatives and parents with strong Church community links;
- a commitment to your continuing professional development.
- strong, supportive links with our SNOMAC partner schools.
The successful candidate will:
- Be committed to enhancing the Catholic life and mission of the school.
- Enjoy helping all children to learn through a range of activities, including those with barriers to their learning.
- Have a good level of English and mathematics skills
- Have experience or is confident to work with all ages within the Primary range
- Be positive and flexible and has the ability to work as part of a team.
- Work well under direction, but also shows initiative and can take ownership of tasks.
The school welcomes applications from candidates of all faiths and backgrounds. Applicants should use the CES Non-Teaching Application form.
Application forms are to be submitted by midday on Monday 25th January 2021.
St Wulstan’s Primary School is a member of St Nicholas Owen Catholic Multi Academy Company which includes five primary and one secondary school. The company is an equal opportunities employer committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is, therefore, subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Dudley Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at https://www.dudley.gov.uk/Supporting documents