The Diocese of Coventry Multi Academy Trust is looking to appoint a resourceful and highly effective ICT Lead who is committed to developing Harris Church of England Academy. The principle purpose of the role is to maintain and develop ICT resources in the academy, which will enable students to learn, teachers to teach, and the school Administration Team to work in an effective and efficient way.
• Interested in making a difference to children’s lives?
• A good communicator?
• Able to solve problems?
• Able to use initiative and work independently, as well as part of a team?
• Able to prioritise workload?
• Have a relevant qualification in ICT?
• Have knowledge of Social media and websites?
• Have experience of IT equipment installation, maintenance and backup?
• Have a willingness to undertake training and be flexible?
• Have experience of working effectively with others to meet common goals?
Additional Information & How to Apply
For further information, please visit our website.
Please email completed application forms to email@example.com
Closing date: 24 January 2021
Harris Church of England Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.