Care Club Supervisor - Langdale Primary School
Care Club Supervisor
- Grade 5, SCP 6 -9,starting salary £19,698 to £20,903 (Full Time Equivalent), £10.21 per hour.
- Whole Year.
- 27.5 hours per week.
- Hours of work: 7.30 am – 9.30 am and 2.30 pm – 6.00 pm.
- Monday - Friday
To work at:
Langdale Care Club
Langdale Primary School
Staffs ST5 3QE
Tel 01782 948000
To start as soon as possible.
About the Role: Care Club Supervisor
Langdale Primary School wish to appoint a Care Club Supervisor, who will work under the direction and instruction of the Line Manager and the Senior Leadership Team. The School strives to provide its children and parents/carers, the opportunity to place their children in a safe, warm and stimulating environment outside of the formal school day.
This is an exciting opportunity and we are looking for a dedicated, hardworking person to join our fabulous team.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
·Ensure the welfare and safety of the students in accordance with school policy and procedures.
- Be the appointed First Aider. Summon help, where necessary, in case of injury or illness and provide basic first aid for minor injuries.
- Report any accidents to senior staff, completing written accident reports as required.
- Report any behaviour incidents to Line Manager, for them to follow up, maintain a record of these incidents.
- Provide appropriate student supervision.
- Liaise with senior staff to ensure the club is maintained to Ofsted standards of care.
- Promote good behaviour within the club in line with school policy.
- Ensure that a daily register is taken.
- Maintain student data in line with school policies.
Your Qualifications and Experience:
- 3 years experience of supervising students.
- 3 years experience of supervising staff.
- 3 years experience of organisational administration.
- Full First Aid Certificate
- Lifting and Handling Training
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent or experience in relative discipline.
You will be required to promote and safeguard the welfare of the children you are responsible for or come into contact with.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from schools or by visiting www.crb.gov.uk
Application packs are available for immediate download comprising job description & person specification, application form & recruitment monitoring form. Please return application forms by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the above address.
Closing Date : 20th January 2021
Shortlisting : 21st January 2021
Interview Date : 22nd January 2021 ( successful candidates will be notified of the time )