Teacher with SenCo role
3 days left
We are looking to appoint an experienced, inspirational, highly organised and capable SENCO to join our school and potentially our Senior Leadership Team or an aspirational potential SENCo willing to train for the post.
We need someone who is passionate about inclusion and about improving outcomes for children with learning needs. You will share our commitment to ensuring that all of our children are able to access the best provision available.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop and enrich our SEND provision within a highly motivated, hard-working and supportive team.
This position is initially for a Year Three Class Teacher.
We are looking for an excellent class teacher to join us. Come and visit us to see us in action, to meet our pupils and our team. It is a great opportunity to work with forward thinking staff and be part of an enthusiastic team. We are proud of our family ethos and through an inspirational and creative curriculum we are building the foundations for happy and successful life-long learners. Our motto is ’Reach for the Stars’
With a flexible approach, you will:-
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner.
• Work in partnership with the staff team, parents, carers and governors.
• Have high expectations and an unwavering belief in the potential of every child
• Work in a creative and inspirational way with high expectations for all
• Be committed to raising standards for all our children
• Be a team player who will work well with colleagues
What we will offer the right person:
• Energetic, enthusiastic, and confident children
• A supportive ethos of aspiration, ambition and high achievement for all
• A dynamic, creative environment, encouraging collaboration and open to innovation
• A strong, dedicated team who work hard for our school community
• An enthusiastic leadership team, who are committed to supporting and developing colleagues
• A warm, family atmosphere
• Ambition and vision for all
If you have the skills required and are interested in joining our successful team, then we would love to hear from you. Socially distanced informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to book an appointment and come to see for yourself what a great school we are!
Ombersley School is committed to safeguarding children. Applicants for the post will be subject satisfactory clearances including an Enhanced DBS Check.
This post requires a Children’s Barring List Check. If you are barred from working with children you are breaking the law if you apply for this post
Half day per week non-contact for SENCO role
Applying for the job
Application forms and further details are available from the school office. If you wish to receive an application pack please contact the school office on: 01905 620384 or by emailing email@example.com
Application forms should be returned directly to the school.
Closing date: 21st January 2021