37.0 Hours per Week
The Diocese of Coventry Multi Academy trust is looking to appoint an inspirational and highly effective Central Finance Assistant. We are seeking someone who is committed to supporting our academies, each of which is working hard to achieve educational excellence and further develop the distinctive Christian character of educational provision and the school community.
You must be:
• Highly motivated with a can-do attitude
• An effective team member
• An experienced and pro-active Finance professional
• Passionate about church school education
You must have:
• Previous Finance Experience, ideally in the education or charity sector.
• Have an AAT qualification or be qualified by experience.
• Have the commitment required to play your part in driving the success of our Trust
Additional Information & How to Apply
Please complete the application form and return to email@example.com by 20th January 2021.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.Supporting documents