Experienced Debt Caseworker
7 days left
Based at the Stafford office and working across Stafford Borough, Cannock Chase and South Staffordshire, currently homeworking.
We are looking for a debt caseworker to assist in the provision of debt advice services to clients under a Money Advice and Pension Service contract. If you have advice experience, are passionate about supporting individuals and families in need and interested in joining a dedicated, professional team we would love to hear from you.
- Have the ability to commit to and work within the aims, principles and policies of the Citizens Advice service
- Be an enthusiastic and dynamic team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and also be able to work independently
- Experience of debt advice work is essential
- Be willing to work from a variety of settings including your own home as required
- Experience of working with clients in an advice setting would be preferable
- Having knowledge and experience of project working in a target led environment would be an advantage.
- Have access to a vehicle and be willing to travel
- Have good technical skills
How to apply
For an application pack and further details, please contact: Recruitment (strictly no CV’s)
Closing date for completed applications: 12 noon 28th January 2021
Interviews will be held week commencing: 1st February 2021
Interviews will be by video link