Reception Teacher - Maternity cover for Summer Term (St Joseph's Catholic Primary School)
St. Joseph’s Catholic
Newman Grove, Rugeley, WS15 1BN
Reception Teacher – Maternity Cover for Summer Term 2021
NOR 193 + 29 Nursery
Main scale £25,714 – 36,961
The local Governing Body are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Early Years Teacher into our team. The position is for the Summer Term 2021 to cover maternity leave in our wonderful Reception class. Experience in Early Years is desirable but not essential.
We would welcome applications from NQTs and experienced practitioners.
The successful candidate:
- is professional in their approach;
- is passionate and knowledgeable about Early Years;
- is a positive role model who can work well as part of a team;
- has the ability/can deliver engaging lessons and has high expectations for all our children;
- has high expectations of behaviour;
We can offer the successful candidate:
- A happy, friendly, welcoming family with a strong, positive and caring Catholic ethos
- Children who are committed, enthusiastic and fully engaged in their learning
- Professional and dedicated staff, supportive parents and active Governors
- The opportunity to work with other Catholic schools as part of a well-established collaboration of schools
- Strong links with the parish of St Joseph’s and Etheldreda
We warmly welcome and encourage all applicants to contact the school and visit in a COVID secure way. Appointments can be made by contacting Mrs Piper on the number above. Applications can be found on the school website above (Our school/Vacancies)
Please note that all applicants must use the CES application forms.
Closing date: Friday 5th February at 12pm
Short listing date: Friday 5th February
Interviews: w/c 8th February
St Joseph’s Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check along with other relevant employment checks.