Headteacher - St Augustine's Catholic Primary School
The Board of Directors of the Holy Cross Multi Catholic Academy Company and the Governors of this popular and successful Catholic school are looking to appoint an experienced, ambitious and exceptional leader with a proven track record of success.
We require an outstanding leader capable of inspiring, motivating and supporting pupils and staff to achieve their full potential. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced leader able to strategically lead our school in the next phase of its development.
The successful applicant will be someone who:
• Is a practising Catholic.
• Is committed to and understands Catholic education.
• Is an inspirational leader with a clear vision for the future of the school.
• Is committed to improving the outcomes for all our pupils.
• Is able to lead, motivate and inspire pupils and staff.
• Has a proven track record of raising standards in teaching and learning.
• Has the energy, resilience and determination to succeed.
• Is a creative and strategic thinker, able to see through and sustain initiatives.
• Has excellent communication, organisational and inter-personal skills.
St Augustine’s is a successful Catholic primary school set in Radford Ward, Coventry. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to help lead the school into the next phase of its development and make a significant contribution to the future success of the school. We are located within easy access of all areas of Coventry and commutable from surrounding areas such as Birmingham, Solihull, Leamington Spa and Sutton Coldfield.
For further information or an informal discussion about the post please contact Marina Kelly by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms and details regarding the post are available from Holy Cross Catholic MAC website at https://www.hcmac.co.uk
Completed application forms should be returned to Mr John Teahan, Chair of Board of Directors of the Holy Cross Catholic MAC c/o Debbie Hetherington, Debbie.email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 25th January 2021 at 9.00am
Interview dates: Thursday 4th and Friday 5th February 2021
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment