Programme Portfolio Lead
Job Title: Programme Portfolio Lead
Salary: £43,144 - £46,527 pro rata
Full-Time: 35 hours
This is a key role, working within the Council’s Transformation and Change Team with portfolio responsibility for key programmes and projects within Worcestershire Children’s First. You will have responsibility for a small team and roles will report directly to the Head of Programmes for People.
Successful candidates will be able to tangibly demonstrate experience and ability to meet the person specification criteria, in particular:
• Considerable experience of shaping complex change and transformation programmes.
• Successful delivery against programmes with training and skills in key methodologies particularly MSP. With additional experience and understanding of project and transformation methodologies including PRINCE2, Agile, Lean and 6 Sigma
• Significant experience in senior stakeholder engagement and management
What we can offer you:
• 35 hours per week
• Being part of proactive and creative team with peer support networks
• Access role specific training and development, mentoring and coaching
• Flexible and mobile working arrangements
We are inclusive – this is really important to us and we are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer.
Disability Confident is helping us recruit and retain great people to meet our workforce needs.
If you have a disability and require reasonable adjustments, please let us know.
Application Closing Date: Friday 21st January 2021