Assistant Head Teacher, The Meadows School
5 days left
The Meadows School are inviting applications for the role of Assistant Headteacher.
The successful candidate through their energy, resilience and commitment to success, will have the ability to work with their fellow Senior Leadership Team, Governing Body and wider school community to support our school in embedding recent changes, to enable us to rise to the next level.
Applicants will have leadership skills and be able to help drive and influence the strategic direction of the school.
The successful candidates will:
- Support the SLT to promote a vision and commitment to maintaining and improving high standards for all
- Work positively with parents, carers, the local authority and outside agencies
- Be passionate and able to deliver high-quality teaching and learning for students of all abilities
- Fully understand the demanding nature of SEN provision in education and wider society
- Have an understanding of a special needs environment and experience of day to day school leadership
- The vison, desire and drive to continue to improve standards
- Be approachable and an inspirational team player, who leads by example
In return, we can offer you:
- A supportive, professional team who work together to support each other and the wider school community
- A school that prides itself on providing professional development opportunities
- A wide range of fantastic resources
The Meadows School has an excellent and established record of providing quality education for students aged 9-19 with a wide range of complex and profound learning difficulties. We operate in a dynamic, exciting and rapidly changing environment, focused on meeting the individual needs of all students.
Application forms are available below and should be returned to SIPS Education Ltd, 2nd Floor Guardian House, Cronehills Linkway, West Bromwich, West Midlands B70 8GS or emailed to email@example.com. If you require more information about how to apply for the post, please call 0121 296 3000.
Please ensure application forms are signed if sending via email.
If you provided an email address, correspondence will be sent via e-mail.
If you are successful in being short-listed for interview, you will be contacted via email within 28 working days of the closing date. Please ensure you check your junk/spam boxes as well as your inbox incase any correspondence has been delivered there.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role
The Meadows School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff / volunteers to share this commitment.
All applicants will be subject to a rigorous, enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and all references obtained will be checked for authenticity and accuracy.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all members of the community.
This post requires a Children’s Barring List Check. If you are barred from working with children you are breaking the law if you apply for this post
All references obtained will be checked upon for authenticity and accuracy.
Post to commence from summer term, April 2021
Alternatively you can visit our website: www.themeadows.sandwell.sch.uk
Hours: Full Time
Grade: Leadership Pay Scale 11 – 15, £54,091 - £59,581 (dependent on experience)
Location: The Meadows School, Dudley Road East, Oldbury, B69 3BU
Closing Date: Thursday 21 January 2021 @ 8.30am
Interview date for shortlisted candidates: Wednesday 27/Thursday 28 January 2021