Teacher of Music
Part-time 0.2 FTE (Tuesday only),
Temporary contract until 31st August 2021
Start Date: 23rd February 2021
If you are a passionate and motivated teacher who is focused on helping students develop a deep subject knowledge in order to achieve their full potential, we would welcome your application.
Essential educational requirements
- Experience of teaching Music in schools.
- Qualified Teacher Status
- A supportive leadership team and professional community
- A commitment to continuing professional development
- A positive school culture which believes in distributed and collaborative leadership
- Energetic and enthusiastic students
We would be delighted to show you around our school, to arrange a visit, please contact Mrs Joanne Sturgeon on 01926 428416 or email email@example.com
Trinity Catholic School, is a modern and forward thinking 11–18 School with approximately 540 students on roll from 2020.
How to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
This school is committed to Safer Recruitment. Pre-employment checks will be undertaken prior to appointments being confirmed. Positions are subject to Enhanced DBS checks. Please read job description in conjunction with ‘Commitment to Safeguarding at Trinity Catholic School’ document.
Closing date: 10.00am on 5th February 2021
Interviews will be held week beginning 8th February 2021