Fixed Term Maternity Cover Reception Class Teacher - Full Time
Due to the maternity leave of one of our Reception Class teachers we are looking for a talented, inspirational and innovative teacher to join our incredibly enthusiastic and committed team.
You need to be committed to educating children in the widest sense to the highest standard, champion teamwork, have a can-do attitude with a good sense of humour and be prepared to go that extra mile.
In turn, we can offer you:
- Great facilities to create a vibrant, stimulating learning environment
- An opportunity for you to put your mark on a ‘blank canvas’ and contribute to the development of a new school – ‘a once in a career opportunity’
- A great teaching partner to work with!
- As a growing school, there are many more recruitment opportunities coming up for anyone wanting a more permanent role for the right person
- A supportive Leadership team who will encourage innovation and initiative
- A wider network within REAch2 Academy Trust of support, exceptional practice and excellent CDP
If you feel you have all the necessary attributes, are highly motivated, dedicated to making a positive difference to children’s lives and want to be part of creating a legacy for the future - apply now! We look forward to receiving your application.
Closing Date followed by Shortlisting: FRIDAY 5TH FEBRUARY 2021, 9am
Interview Date: Week beginning 8th February 2021.
Application Form: Please email your completed application form to Jane Dennis, School Business Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Jane Dennis, Henhurst Ridge Primary Academy, Henhurst Ridge, Branston, Burton on Trent. DE13 9TQ
Henhurst Ridge Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS Check and satisfactory written references.