HR Administration Officer
HR Administration Officer
37 hours per week – Various roles available (Permanent / Temp / Fixed Term)
Salary Scale: £19,312 - £19,698 per annum
About Us and The Role
The People Solutions Centre have multiple vacant roles to recruit to across the service. Having excellent customer service skills, you will answer telephone and email queries from our customers about all aspects of the HR and Payroll service. Every day is different, so you thrive on the unexpected, enjoy working with people, and have an excellent telephone manner. You enjoy using route cause analysis techniques to find the underlying cause of the queries you face and will use your findings to improve our systems and processes for the benefit of our customers.
Key aspects of the roles are:
- Excellent customer service to our customers via phone and email
- Continuous improvement - looking for ways for customers to self-serve and reduce demand
- Adhoc work created through projects and service centre
- Working as part of one of the teams based within the service centre
- Resolving customers queries and questions around payroll, recruitment, and other HR subjects
- Understanding / competence on our various systems. Including payroll systems
Key Requirements for the role are:
- Customer Service experience
- Telephone and email handling
- Complaint handling - how to deal with difficult customers
- Word/Excel skills
- Team working
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Willingness and ability to learn tasks at a fast pace
If you have any questions, please contact Nikki Bagworth. Email: email@example.com
Closing date: Monday, 1st February 2021
Interview date: To be confirmed
To apply for this vacancy please click on the 'Apply' button.
Our method of application is online, please note, CV’s should not be submitted unless asked to do so.
If you are unable to apply using the 'Apply' button please contact the Recruitment Centre on firstname.lastname@example.org including your contact details and any relevant screenshots.
You will be notified of our shortlisting decision via email, so please check your email on a regular basis after submitting your application.
As part of being a Disability Confident employer we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability whose application demonstrates that they meet the criteria for the post. This means the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential in the person specification.
Should you require application forms in an alternative format / language or any adjustments to be made throughout the application process or upon appointment, please contact email@example.com and we will make every effort to meet your specific requirements.
Warwickshire County Council is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff. Would particularly welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons from the BAME community, people with a disability and people from the LGBT+ Community.