Job share-Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator SENDCo
3 days left
Group 3 NOR 328 to start September 2021 or earlier if possible.
Pay depending on experience M6- UPS plus SEN allowance
Head Teacher: Sue Hewitt Chair of Governors: Andi Lynch
Part- Time SENDCo with teaching commitment (job-share) - 3 days per week (0.6)
Governors wish to appoint an outstanding and highly motivated part-time SENDCo/teacher who:
- holds the National Qualification for SEN.
- Supports the ethos of the school.
- has led SEN across the school effectively
- has an excellent understanding of supporting the pastoral and academic needs of children
- has the proven ability to lead and support staff successfully, including learning support staff
- has a proven ability to implement and track interventions
- is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- is hard working, well organised and can prioritise time effectively.
- has excellent organisational and communication skills.
- has a sense of humour and values working within a team.
- has high levels of enthusiasm, motivation and a commitment to working with children and all stakeholders in school
The school has an experienced SENDCO who works part-time, and we are seeking to appoint a proactive and caring job-share SENDCo to support the implementation of SEND provision within our school. The person will work in partnership with the Leadership Team to ensure effective and consistent practice is evident across the school. The person will need to build a strong professional relationship with the current SENDCo. You will ensure that the school tracking system is used to evaluate the effectiveness and impact of interventions and teaching strategies. You will play a vital role in coordinating and leading interventions to ensure high quality teaching and learning for all children. We are committed to developing the Thrive approach, and the SENDco would be expected to support this within school. There will be a teaching commitment with this role, so experience of teaching across the ages in a first school is essential.
Unfortunately, there cannot be visits to the school due to the current pandemic, but information about the school can be found on the school website. www.meadowsfirst.co.uk
Tel: 01527 872508 Email: email@example.com
Meadows First School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Closing Date for applications: noon on 25/1/2021