SEN Teaching Assistant - Level 2
7 days left
23.75 Hours per Week
Fixed Term Contract - 31st August 2021
We are looking for an enthusiastic and compassionate teaching assistant to support an individual child with Autism and join our friendly and nurturing school as part of the Park Hill Thorns Federation in Kenilworth.
We can offer you:
- lovely children who enjoy learning and come to school ready to learn
- a supportive and friendly staff team who work in partnership with parents and external professionals
- a dedicated and welcoming SLT who are keen to provide professional development opportunities to staff
We are looking for somebody with the following skills:
- experience of working with children with Autism
- experience of working with children who access the early years curriculum
- the ability to support communication and create a communication friendly environment
- enjoyment of working as part of the team around the child
- the ability to support a child in developing social skills
- working with integrity and take responsibility to maintain high standards in your own practice
Additional Information & How to Apply
If you have any questions please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel 01926 853875
To apply, please complete the attached application form and equality form and send to the above email address. Please note that all applications must be via this form - we do not accept CVs.
Closing date: 12.00pm on Friday 29th January 2021. Interviews will be held the following week.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.Supporting documents