Independent Reviewing Officer
We are looking for an Independent Reviewing Officer (IRO) to be part of a vibrant IRO service which has a key role to play in driving forward good practice and improving outcomes for our children and young people.
- Drive forward our restorative practice approach
- Drive good practice in respect to Looked after children
- Engage in one to one and group supervision
- Be involved in the development of the service via training and practice groups
- Continue professional development with access to the PQ in IRO studies
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful applicant will be subject to a criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).