Clerical Assistant/Finance - All Saints CE (VC) Primary School
Grade 4 – SCP5 £19312 FTE pro rata - Term Time Only
Part time - 20 hours per week - Monday - Friday
Temporary in the first instance to 31st July 2021
All Saints C.E (VC) Primary School in Ranton, Stafford has a vacancy for a part time Clerical Assistant/Finance to work within our exceptional small and friendly school to start on Monday 8th March 2021.
- Excellent customer service and organisational skills
- A professional telephone manner
- Excellent administrative and IT skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Sense of humour
• Previous experience of working in a school environment
• Experience in using SIMS.net, iTrent, HCSS, ParentPay & MyFinance Systems (training will be arranged for the right candidate)
- Main point of contact for the School: meeting and greeting visitors in a professional manner (following Safeguarding guidelines)
- Answering the main School phone, taking messages, transferring calls
- Attending to the main school email account, responding to emails in a timely manner
- Ensuring appropriate levels of office supplies are maintained including stationery and office equipment
- Payment of all incoming invoices via the Staffordshire County Council MyFinance System –
- Maintenance of the schools’ payroll and HR system, including overtime payments and pay increments
- Completing a school census three times a year
- Managing the school attendance registers and dinner registers
- Using ParentPay to invoice Parents for dinner money, uniform and trips
- Keeping the School's financial records up to date
- Stock taking and selling of in-house school uniform
- Required admin support to the Headteacher and Teaching Staff
- Required support for School Inspections e.g. single central record
- Dealing with students, staff, governors, parents and other visitors enquiries
- Other tasks as reasonably expected to ensure the smooth running and operation of the admin function at All Saints Primary School
This is a very busy role in a small office and requires someone who is organised, able to multi-task, friendly, approachable, professional and with a good sense of humour. The position is part-time, 20 hours per week, on a term-time only basis.
The school welcome prospective candidates to come and visit at the end of the school day following government guidelines. Masks to be worn and discussions will take place in the office only.
If you wish to do this or would like more information please do not hesitate to contact the school on 01785 282228 or email@example.com
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Experience: Administrative: 2 years (Desirable)
Work remotely: No
Closing date: Wednesday 3rd February, 2021
Interviews: W/C 8th February, 2021 (to be arranged virtually on Zoom)
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org and you are welcome to contact the school on 01785 282228 if you have any questions.