School Care Club Leader (Woodcroft Academy)
Part Time Permanent, Term Time Only
Actual Salary £7,446.67 - £8,221.65
15.75 hours per week
(Monday to Friday 7.15am - 8.45am)
(Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 3.15pm - 6.00pm)
The St Bart’s Multi-Academy Trust, in partnership with Governors, staff and children of Woodcroft Academy are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic School Care Club Leader to join our hard working and committed team.
At Woodcroft Academy the children come first. High expectations, mutual trust and respect are underpinned by a warm, supportive ethos. In the best interest of our children we work very closely with our partner academies. The successful candidate will be working alongside a team of caring, enthusiastic, dedicated teachers, who are well-supported by their Senior Leadership Team.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic School Care Club Leader who will manage the before and after school care club and take responsibility for the care of the children before and after school. The successful candidate will have responsibility
- To lead our Before and After Care Club provision.
- To provide care and supervision for pupils outside of school hours
- To deliver and collect school pupils who attend the before and after school club
- To supervise children whilst playing games and undertaking activities in the care club
- To maintain a safe and clean environment for children, other staff and visitors so far as it is possible
- To help with the maintenance of any records that are kept to ensure the club is maintained to Ofsted standards of care.
- To assist in the preparation of food and to supervise children before, during and after they have eaten.
- Be the appointed First Aider and report any accidents to senior staff, completing written accident reports as required.
- To contribute to the creation of an attractive and stimulating environment through good quality display and classroom organisation.
- To support the maintenance of positive links between home and school by making parents feel welcome within the care club.
- To be aware of, and maintain, specific school policies which relate to pupils in the care club including special educational needs, behaviour, equal opportunities and health and safety. Any other duties commensurate with the post.
- The chance to work with staff who are friendly, skilled, willing to learn and love their jobs
- Enthusiastic, happy children
- All equipment and protective clothing necessary for the job will be provide
We offer you an academy with:
- A community approach, with a focus on whole school improvement
- A dedicated, hardworking and able team
- Happy, enthusiastic and wonderful children to work with
- A friendly, supportive, hard-working environment where everyone is valued
- A strong, effective and experienced Senior Leadership Team Excellent support and CPD opportunities
- Exciting links and joint professional development with St Bart’s Multi-Academy Trust partner Academies
We are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and we expect all our employees to share this commitment. This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Due to the current situation interviews will be held remotely.
Application packs are available from the school office.
Please contact Mrs Jo Lockett on 01538 714796 for further details.
Completed applications to be returned to:
Mrs H Hewitt
Telephone: 01538 714796