School Care Club Worker (Woodcroft Academy)
Part Time Permanent, Term Time Only Actual Salary: £3,211 - £3,276)
7.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday 7.15am - 8.45am)
The St Bart’s Multi-Academy Trust, in partnership with Governors, staff and children of Woodcroft Academy are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic School Care Club Worker to join our hard working and committed team.
At Woodcroft Academy the children come first. High expectations, mutual trust and respect are underpinned by a warm, supportive ethos. In the best interest of our children we work very closely with our partner academies. The successful candidate will be working alongside a team of caring, enthusiastic, dedicated teachers, who are well-supported by their Senior Leadership Team.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic School Care Club Worker.
The successful candidate will have responsibility:
- To provide care and supervision for pupils outside of school hours
- To deliver and collect school pupils from the classroom who attend the school care club
- To assist in the preparation of games and activities that the children will engage in during their time in the care club
- To supervise children whilst they are playing games and undertaking activities in the care club
- To maintain a safe and clean environment for children, other staff and visitors so far as it is possible
- To help with the maintenance of any records that are kept
- To assist in the preparation of foodstuffs and to supervise children before, during and after they have eaten
- To contribute to the creation of an attractive and stimulating environment through good quality display and room organisation
- To support the maintenance of positive links between home and school by making parents feel welcome within the care club
- To be aware of, and maintain, specific school policies which relate to pupils in the care club including special educational needs, behaviour, equal opportunities and health and safety
- Any other duties commensurate with the post.
- The chance to work with staff who are friendly, skilled, willing to learn and love their jobs
- Enthusiastic, happy children
- All equipment and protective clothing necessary for the job will be provide
We offer you an academy with:
- A community approach, with a focus on whole school improvement
- A dedicated, hardworking and able team
- Happy, enthusiastic and wonderful children to work with
- A friendly, supportive, hard-working environment where everyone is valued
- A strong, effective and experienced Senior Leadership Team
- Excellent support and CPD opportunities
- Exciting links and joint professional development with St Bart’s Multi-Academy Trust partner Academies
We are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and we expect all our employees to share this commitment. This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Due to the current situation interviews will be held remotely.
Application packs are available from the school office.
Please contact Mrs Jo Lockett on 01538 714796 for further details.
Completed applications to be returned to:
Mrs H Hewitt
Telephone: 01538 714796