Administrative Assistant - Sutherland Academy
Required to take up post on Monday 19th April 2021
Head of Academy Garry Boote
Sutherland Primary Academy is a large, successful, forward-looking primary, stand-alone converter academy within a new, state-of-the-art building. NOR 512.
Permanent 32.5 hours per week, term time only
Monday – Friday. Start time 7.45am.
Post grade: Level 2; points 2-3
Actual Post Salary: £13,917 - £14,264 based upon a term time (45.4 weeks) only contract of 32.5 hours per week.
The Trustees wish to appoint a suitably qualified, experienced and dynamic
Administrative Assistant, to work in our main office.
Our new Administrative Assistant will:
- have excellent communication skills in dealing with children, parents and staff, verbally, in writing and by email
- be organised, methodical and timely in completing administrative tasks, with the ability to prioritise
- have good basic IT skills
- be able to work well within a busy team
We can offer you:
- a friendly and welcoming academy
- committed and dedicated team members
- a supportive Board of Trustees
- a commitment to continuing professional development
Visits to Sutherland by candidates are, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, not currently possible although we are happy to respond to any queries regarding the post by email (as above)
Closing date for applications 12.00 Wednesday 3 February 2021 with immediate shortlisting
Interviews Thursday 11 February 2021
Sutherland Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Satisfactory references, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and identity checks will be undertaken before the provisional offer of an appointment is confirmed.