Teaching Assistant - St Stephen's Primary School
St. Stephen’s Primary School
Church Lane, Fradley, Lichfield, Staffs. WS13 8NL
Tel: 01283 790268 Fax: 01283 792619 Email: email@example.com
Teaching Assistant Vacancy (25.50hrs) - Term-Time Only
Pay Range NJS Level 4 - £19,312 to £19,698 (Pro-Rata)
Our welcoming and growing village school is looking for an enthusiastic and committed teaching assistant to join our team for February 2021. The vacancy is for a full time teaching assistant (25.50hrs). The position is initially temporary, until August 31 2021; however, the position will become a permanent post from September 2021, after a further recruitment process undertaken before September 2021.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- A passion, dedication and commitment to education
- Be creative, motivated, innovative and able to think ‘outside of the box’
- Be independent, flexible, adaptable and reflective in their practice
- Experienced of working with children (preferably of different ages within a primary setting)
- Have the knowledge, skills and understanding of a range of strategies that will ensure the progress of children with differing needs
- Have high expectations of what children can achieve
- Have the ability to liaise effectively with staff and contribute to assessment for learning
- Be able, and willing to work in a team
- Be keen to contribute to the wider life of the school in a caring professional manner
We can offer you:
- An excellent working environment in a vibrant school
- A supportive team of colleagues committed to providing the best for our staff and children
- Friendly children who are keen to learn and really enjoy coming to school
- Supportive governors and parents
Please state any curriculum and / or personal strengths in your application.
Please include further information addressed to the head teacher (of no more than 1 A4 side) to support your application explaining why you are ideally suited to work at St Stephen’s Primary School, i.e.: What can you bring to this vibrant and energetic school?
Please complete the application and recruitment monitoring forms, and return them to school via post or email. Send completed applications to the school address below.
St Stephen's Primary School, Church Lane, Fradley, Lichfield, Staffs. WS13 8NL or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is noon on Tuesday 2nd February 2021.
A selection of candidates will be invited for a formal school visit soon after the application closing date. These school visits, with members of the school leadership team, will take place on Thursday 4th February and Friday 5th February.
Following this, candidates may be called for a full interview and take questions from a governor panel.
Shortlisted candidates for full interview will be informed by telephone or e-mail.
Interview Date: Wednesday 10th February 2021.