Reception Class Teacher - Doxey Primary School
Doxey Primary School
Tel /Fax : 01785 450120
Headteacher: Mrs Tracey Wynn
Position: Reception Class Teacher
Salary: Main Pay Range 1 -6 (£25,714 - £36,961)
Type: Maternity Cover Contract
Hours: Full Time
Closing Date: 12pm on Friday 19th February 2021
Completed applications, along with the recruitment monitoring form should be posted directly to school or emailed to email@example.com
EYFS: Reception: Class Teacher - Required to start Summer Term 2021.
Doxey Primary School are seeking to appoint a creative, enthusiastic and dedicated class teacher with evidence of good/outstanding practice, who will inspire and encourage our pupils to achieve their very best.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who would like to become an integral part of our friendly team.
Previous experience of teaching in EYFS is essential.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an outstanding classroom practitioner who will ensure every child reaches their full potential.
- Has the highest expectations of children's achievement and behaviour.
- Has exceptional organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Enjoys working effectively as part of a team.
- Will be prepared to play a full part in school life.
- Has a friendly, caring nature and a good sense of humour.
We can offer you:
- A happy and welcoming school with children at the centre of everything we do.
- A stimulating working environment with enthusiastic children who enjoy coming to school and have a good attitude to learning.
- A great opportunity to develop professionally in a supportive team where everyone is valued.
- A commitment to CPD.
Visits to view our school are by appointment with the School Office on either:
- Tuesday 2nd February 2021 at 5.00pm or
- Thursday 11th February 2021 at 5.00pm
In line with our Covid 19 Risk Assessment a face covering will be required for the duration of the visit to school.
Interviews to be held on Tuesday 9th March 2021.