Kinship Social Worker - Maternity Cover
Kinship Social Worker – Maternity Cover x2 – up to 12 months
We are seeking two Experienced Social Workers to join the Kinship Service; this is a 12 month fixed period 37 hour post to cover a maternity leave.
In order to be considered for these posts, the following criteria is essential:
• A professional qualification in social work
• Current Social Work England registration
• At least 3 years post qualifying experience in Children and Families work
• Proven experience of completing connected person (kinship) assessments and reports to a high standard
• Good knowledge of the fostering regulations and minimum standards
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Fostering and Kinship Service to become part of a cohesive and supportive team. You will be assessing and supervising Kinship Foster Carers and undertaking Viability, Private Fostering and Special Guardianship Assessments for court submission.
We can offer you:
A Salary up to £36,728 (salary includes annual retention payment of £2,000)
Flexible and mobile working, our technology makes it easy for you to work from home and in the community.
If you would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail, please contact, Kinship Team Managers:
Caroline Sutch – 01905 845512
Geraldine O'Donnell – 01905 845925
Sue Fletcher – 01905 844129
To apply please click the apply now button
Closing date 07/02/2021
Interviews w/c 22/02/2021