Relief Testing Site Operative
Relief - Testing Site Operative
Worcestershire County Council
£9.62 per hour (+14.49% enhancement)
Join our team in the fight against Covid!
Worcestershire County Council has been at the forefront of the Covid 19 Response in Worcestershire for nearly 12 months, working with our partners to protect our residents and continue critical service delivery for those who need it.
We are now at a critical point in our fight against Covid-19 and in the coming weeks, we will be:
- Further developing our Community Lateral Flow Testing (LFT)
- Supporting Worcestershire schools to establish and maintain Lateral Flow Testing (LFT)
To support this work, we are looking for people to join our team as relief testing site operatives.
The Testing site Operative is a customer-facing role responsible for supporting the customer through the end-to-end testing experience and supporting wider site operations.
Working across a number of positions, key activities include but are not limited to:
- managing social distancing through orderly queuing
- supporting customers through registration
- providing verbal guidance on the testing process
- regular cleaning of the site.
- supports the preparation and analysis of test samples and recording of results
To apply for this role, please complete the attached application form and email to email@example.com