Teacher KS1 - Shireland Technology Primary
Required for: September 2021
Shireland Technology Primary; part of the Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust providing staff with opportunities to progress both within the school, and across the Trust.
Our purpose is to empower pupils to achieve beyond expectations by providing the best technology-enabled education opportunities
Shireland Technology Primary is a brand-new innovative primary school in heart of Smethwick and situated on the same site as the three times outstanding secondary school, Shireland Collegiate Academy.
We are looking for two passionate and creative teachers who work well within a team and who will help us on our journey to provide exceptional educational provision for the pupils and families of Smethwick as we grow over the next four years.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience teaching KS1, applications from NQT’s are also welcome
- Be a consistently good/outstanding teacher
- An exceptional classroom practitioner with high expectations of both learning and behaviour
- Able to inspire, motivate and enthuse pupils
- Committed to raising standards for all and share the same drive to constantly learn and improve
- Show willingness to lead initiatives and show evidence of impact
- Demonstrate a passion to make a difference to others
- To be proficient with the use of technology for learning and willingness to innovate
In return we will offer:
- Opportunities across our MAT to enhance skills and experience at both primary and secondary level
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Exceptional CPD provision including working with national and international experts in their field.
- A technology rich environment which allows staff to be innovative in harnessing technology for learning.
- The chance to be part of a brand-new school with a wonderful new building that has superb and unique facilities and an amazing staff team as we grow over the next four years.
We welcome individuals who share the same passion, drive and purpose.
The Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Closing date: 8.30am Monday 8th February 2021
Interviews: Wednesday 24th February 2021
For application pack please contact: HR@collegiateacademy.org.uk
Main Pay Range
Shireland Technology Primary, Wilson Road, Smethwick B66 4ND
Monday 8th February 2021 at 8.30amSupporting documents