Contract: Grade 4 Salary point 7, 33.75 hours terms time only, Monday to Friday plus Training Days
Start Date: Thursday 02 September 2021 with the opportunity for casual hours before hand
Head Teacher: Ms Jolanda Simmonds
The Governors and staff of our small, popular village church school are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified Office Manager to work independently and part of our small team within the Administrative function of the school. Based in the main office, front of house, the role will be for 33.75 hours per week, (8.30am – 3.45pm) (30 minute lunch break). This role is due to commence in September 2021, however there maybe some opportunity for some casual hours prior to this in June and July 2021.
The successful candidate will:
● Be an organised and efficient worker
● Be able to prioritise and work to strict deadlines
● Portray a professional image of the school being front of house
● Have excellent clerical and ICT skills
● Be able to communicate effectively to all stakeholders
● Ideally have some relevant school experience and an understanding of day to day school life
We can offer you:
● Small class sizes in a beautiful setting
● The opportunity to work alongside a dedicated, friendly and committed team of staff
● Children who are enthusiastic and eager to learn
● A supportive school community of staff, parents and Governors
● A commitment to your professional development
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to and enhanced DBS check.
Please contact the school office for an application pack firstname.lastname@example.org . Please refrain from calling by telephone.
Due to COVID 19, visits are available by pre-arranged appointment only on either a Tuesday or Thursday and are recommended: please contact Mr Daniel Sparkes via email to arrange a mutually convenient time with Ms Jolanda Simmonds. Restrictions will be in place and a face covering will be required during your visit.
The closing date for applications is Friday 26 February 2021
Interviews will take place on Thursday 11 March 2021