The Catholic Federation of Our Blessed Saints, Telford, Shropshire
is seeking an Executive Headteacher to commence in September 2021
St Lukes's Catholic Primary School and St Peter & St Paul's Primary School
Salary £62,570 - £74,295The Governing Body is seeking an Executive Headteacher who:
- Is a committed practising Catholic, with a distinct vision of Catholic education in the 21st century who will provide inspirational leadership to both our primary schools and exemplify our
- Is a strategic thinker, with a vision to take our Federation to the next stage of our development, building on the firm foundations which are evident in each of our
- Has excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability to lead, motivate and enthuse our children, staff teams and wider parish
- Will drive standards, increase our achievements and strive to raise the aspirations of all our children.
- Our polite, well behaved but lively, enthusiastic children, who are keen to learn;
- Skilled and talented staff teams, working hard to provide first class learning to our children;
- Good working relationships with parents and the wider parish communities which we serve; and
- A supportive, engaged and knowledgeable Governing Body keen to work with the right candidate to progress our Federation.
Our two schools within the Federation are located in Telford, Shropshire. Telford enjoys easy access to the West Midlands conurbation via the M54, has a thriving economy and busy town centre, whilst having all the benefits of a beautiful rural County, Shropshire, on its doorstep.
Federated in 2017, our first Executive Headteacher has led by example, establishing excellent systems in each school and leaves each school in a secure position: we are now poised for the next stage of our journey. If you are an experienced Deputy Head or Headteacher, keen to progress your career and believe you have the skills needed, we’d be delighted to meet you.
Whilst we warmly welcome visits to our schools and are offering Friday 26th February 2021 as a potential date, we must adhere to Government guidelines in force at that time. Please contact Suzanne Fisk our School Business Manager at Suzanne.firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. In the interim, please feel free to contact our Chair of Governors at Pauline.email@example.com to arrange an informal discussion.
Please see link below for Our Blessed Saints Executive Head Teacher Vacancy Advertising Pack
Our Candidate Pack has full details and is available at:
Closing date: 10.00 a.m. on Friday 05th March 2021
Shortlisting: Monday 08th March 2021
Interviews: Tuesday 23rd March 2021 and Wednesday 24th March 2021
The successful applicant will be expected to sign the Catholic Education Service contract of employment.
Our Blessed Saints is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS clearance. References will be taken up for all candidates prior to interview.
Our Blessed Saints is committed to equality, diversity and uses safer recruitment procedures. Recruitment will be undertaken in accordance with current COVID-19 guidance.Supporting documents
Our Blessed Saints Executive Head Teacher Vacancy Advertising Pack