Data Management Officer
Data Management Officer
37 hours per week - Fixed Term until 31st March 2022
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Data Management Officer to join Warwickshire County Council’s Business Intelligence Team.
You will be dealing with property queries, updating and maintaining information systems, extracting data and producing maps to support the Council’s decision-making in regard to property sales and acquisitions, and other service areas.
Key Requirements for the Role
- Degree or equivalent in an appropriate discipline
- At least three years experience of managing and analysing data in a database environment (preferably PostgreSQL/PostGIS)
- Hands-on experience of using a desktop Geographical Information Systems (GIS) to analyse complex spatial data (preferably QGIS)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Prior experience of working in a property related environment and ability to interpret formal lease documentation
- Experience of using Microsoft Power BI
- Experience of FME, or an equivalent ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) package
If you have any questions, please contact Paul Larcombe at email@example.com
Closing date: 25th February 2021
Interview date: 11th March 2021
To apply for this vacancy please click on the 'Apply' button.
Our method of application is online, please note, CV’s should not be submitted unless asked to do so.
If you are unable to apply using the 'Apply' button please contact the Recruitment Centre on firstname.lastname@example.org including your contact details and any relevant screenshots.
You will be notified of our shortlisting decision via email, so please check your email on a regular basis after submitting your application.
As part of being a Disability Confident employer we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability whose application demonstrates that they meet the criteria for the post. This means the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential in the person specification.
Should you require application forms in an alternative format / language or any adjustments to be made throughout the application process or upon appointment, please contact email@example.com and we will make every effort to meet your specific requirements.
Warwickshire County Council is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff. Would particularly welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons from the BAME community, people with a disability and people from the LGBT+ Community.