Early Help and Targeted Support Team Leader - Nuneaton and Bedworth
Early Help and Targeted Support services in Warwickshire have seen some exciting changes, helping to ensure children, young people and families access the right support at the right time.
Warwickshire’s Early Help Team have won Children and Families Team of the Year 2020. We are doing great and we need great people to join us!
We have an exciting opportunity for a permanent full time Team Leader in Nuneaton and Bedworth. The post holder will be motivated in the coordination and operation of Early Help services across the locality, working closely with a range of key stakeholders including statutory partners, service providers, the voluntary sector, children, young people and families.
You will manage your team to meet the outcomes of the service and enjoy being actively involved in the wider service leadership team who model WCC behaviours and values to ensure we are the best we can be.
About the Role
Essential experience to be successful in the role include:
- a children and families qualification and relevant experience.
- build and maintain links with local schools, colleges and early years providers, voluntary and statutory agencies that promote the service and encourage good working relationships to enhance high quality service outcomes.
- management of incoming work including prioritisation and allocation through caseload management of team members, review and closure of cases.
- manage and supervise a Children and Families Team of staff which may include Family Support Workers, Targeted Support Officers, Senior Family Support Workers, Parent Trainers, Early Help Social Workers and Apprentices.
- manage a locality network to promote an ecosystem approach between services.
- contribute to the operational planning of the service including the coordination of parenting programmes and duty systems.
- manage and support teams through organisational change.
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
For an informal discussion please contact Stacey Gill, Operations Manager by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 1st March 2021
Interview Date: 12th March 2021
Applicants successfully selected for interview will be required to complete an assessment process for this post, details of which will be sent by email prior to interview.
To apply for this vacancy please click on the 'Apply' button.
Our method of application is online, please note, CV’s should not been submitted unless asked to do so.
If you are unable to apply using the 'Apply' button please contact the Recruitment Centre on email@example.com including your contact details and any relevant screenshots.
You will be notified of our shortlisting decision via email, so please check your email on a regular basis after submitting your application.
As part of being a Disability Confident employer we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability whose application demonstrates that they meet the criteria for the post. This means the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential in the person specification.
Should you require application forms in an alternative format / language or any adjustments to be made throughout the application process or upon appointment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make every effort to meet your specific requirements.
Warwickshire County Council is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff. Would particularly welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons from the BAME community, people with a disability and people from the LGBT+ Community.