Salary Range: £5,176.55 per annum (Equivalent to £9.30 per hour) plus final salary pension scheme
Hours per week: 12.5 Term time only
Contract Type: Permanent
Oasis Academy Blakenhale
Telephone Number: 0121 783 3960
Email Address: email@example.com
Job Start Date: Immediate
Hours: 12.5 hours per week, 2.5 hours per day, 5 days per week 3.15 pm to 5.45 pm
Deep clean twice a year, equivalent to 3 weeks hours (i.e. 37.5 hours per week) – February half term and one week of the summer holidays. This is paid as overtime in month following completion of deep clean.
We are looking for friendly, reliable, efficient Cleaner to work as part of the cleaning team. Experience preferred but not essential as training will be given.
The successful applicant will:
• have a basic knowledge/experience of using products and equipment used in cleaning
• have practical ability in polishing, dusting, cleaning, washing and sweeping
• have proven ability to be able to converse positively with Caretaking/Facilities management and teaching staff
• be able to adopt a flexible approach to the post
• have a broad knowledge of Equal Opportunities
• have knowledge of Health and Safety in relation to cleaning and hygiene
• have previous experience of working in a team
• will be required to rotate between the infants and junior academies
Oasis Community Learning is committed to making a difference to the lives of the communities it works in and, as such, you must show a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours which flow from the Oasis ethos.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service checks.
Closing date: Monday 1 March 2021 at 12pm
PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY
NO AGENCY CONTACTS PLEASE
For further information and an application pack (CVs are not accepted) please visit
Applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the closing date below or posted to:
Oasis Academy Blakenhale Infants & Blakenhale Junior
This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.