2 days left
Start date is 1st September 2021 (with a negotiable handover period prior to this academic year where possible).
Hours - 28.5 hours per week, 39 weeks (term time plus 5 TED days), 5.6 weeks paid holiday, paid over 12 equal monthly instalments at a rate of £15.10 per hour.
HPS Care Ltd Kindergarten is a happy, vibrant pre-school setting based at Hagley Primary School which continues to be judged as Outstanding by Ofsted. HPS Care Ltd is a private company that is responsible for the Kindergarten and the Wrap Around Care Club. The Company Directors are School Governors and Senior Leaders.
We are an established private Kindergarten offering a unique opportunity to be part of a local community nursery.
We are looking for an experienced nursery manager who is
- Pro-active in managing all aspects of a nursery.
- Is passionate about children and childcare.
- Will maximise the potential of every child.
- Is looking for a new and unique role to develop your career and contribution to the nursery sector and EYFS framework.
- Is an experienced and capable manager who is ready to take on a challenging new role.
We are seeking someone who will ensure that the nursery is an exciting place for our children, supporting them to become independent learners.
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing all day to day operation of the nursery and therefore must be organised, delegate effectively and be passionate about working with children. They will also be responsible for the overall safety of the staff and children, have outstanding communication skills, good time management and be able to implement all policies, procedures and guidelines in line with the relevant legislations.
The applicant will be required to have exceptional safeguarding knowledge and have experience working with external agencies. It is essential for the successful candidate to maintain and uphold good working relationships with parents.
This position is suited to someone who is established in their knowledge with all requirements set out by Ofsted and be able to ensure that the nursery and the staff team work with the parameters of the EYFS.
- To take on the responsibility of SENDCo. Delegating intervention programmes to staff members where necessary.
- Plan, prepare and develop of work programmes for individuals and small groups and prepare resources to support learning activities.
- Monitor and evaluate the children’s progress.
- Be familiar with the intervention programmes (IEP, PSP, risk assessments) or EHCP of individuals.
- Maintain early years records, including logbooks, personal folder of pupil need, records of 1:1 and to make these available for inspection.
- Develop effective working relationships with parents/carers, staff, external professionals and the wider community.
- Term time only position
- Enhanced sickness pay and paid bereavement leave
- Employer and employee contribution pension scheme
- Regular access to internal and external learning and development opportunities.
HPS Care Ltd Kindergarten is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent English is an essential requirement for this role.
Application form and further details are available from our the Kindergarten section of the school website www.hagleyprimary.org.uk or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 1st March at 12 noon
Interviews will take place w/c 8th March 2021.