Delivery Lead Estates
Delivery Lead - Estates
37 hours per week
£49,975.00 - £56,432.00
About us and the role
Warwickshire County Council is looking to appoint a leader with relevant experience to lead and manage the Estates Team within the wider Strategic Asset Management Division.
Warwickshire’s Property Strategy (2020-25) sets out an overarching vision for the delivery of Estates Services in Warwickshire and aligns to the wider Strategy and Commissioning Delivery Model. The Strategy sets out the choices we make in relation our land and buildings and determines how we deliver our services.
Warwickshire’s Estates Team is responsible for a wide range of properties across the County. These properties enable us to deliver our service commitments. In addition our Real Estate holdings allow us to manage land and buildings to support our wider strategic objectives both now and in the future. The Council owns or operates from over 770 assets, made up of 2,558 buildings. has a variety of teams delivering traded activities to education settings across the county.
The key focus of this role is to take an active role as part of our commissioning team working in partnership with other Delivery Team Leaders to deliver our organisational outcomes.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the Estates Team of 6 people.
You will possess:
- Comprehensive understanding and experience of Acquisitions & Disposals including Development Sites.
- Sound knowledge of Valuation management .
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and policy.
- Substantial experience of working with the provider market.
- Substantial experience of the commissioning cycle and evidence of service review and redesign.
- 5 years’ experience of managing people and teams.
- Evidence and experience of leading successful change programmes.
- Comprehensive understanding and experience of lease management.
- Substantial experience of Stakeholder Management
To be successful in this role you will maintain:
- Key partner relationship management with both Directorates and WCC building users
- Key relationship management with commissioned providers of any of the service provision.
- Professional relationship development with internal / external stakeholders as required.
- Professional partner relationship management with Internal / external suppliers ,
For further information about the role please contact Simon Lewis Strategy and Commissioning Manager Property Management via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be held Via Microsoft Teams
To apply for this vacancy please click on the 'Apply' button.
Our method of application is online.
Please note, CV's should not be submitted unless asked to do so.
If you are unable to apply using the 'Apply' button please contact the Recruitment Centre on email@example.com, including your contact details and any relevant screenshots.
For updates on our latest recruitment news and vacancies follow us on https://twitter.com/wccjobs As part of being a Disability Confident employer we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean that you must provide us with evidence in your application form which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required for each competence, as well as meeting any of the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential in the person specification.
Should you require application forms in an alternative format / language or any adjustments to be made throughout the application process or upon appointment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make every effort to meet your specific requirements.
Warwickshire County Council is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and is keen to address areas of under representation in its workforce and would particularly welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons from the BAME community, disabled people and people from the LGBT+ Community