Office Services Manager
WALTON ON TRENT C of E PRIMARY AND NURSERY SCHOOL
Office Services Manager (Grade 6, SCP 9 - 15)
35 hours per week (permanent term time only)
Working hours 8.15am – 3.45pm, Monday - Friday
Salary range £20,903 to £23,541
Actual pro-rata salary will be £17,094.75
Required by end of April 2021
Walton on Trent C of E Primary School, a partner school in John Taylor Multi-Academy Trust, is looking to appoint an Office Services Manager to work in our busy school office.
Our school is a positive and happy Church of England school offering lots of exciting opportunities for children and staff. The children are very proud of our school and demonstrate this through their behaviour and attitudes.
The children say they would like a new Office Services Manager who is:
- Kind and smiley being helpful when we need help
- Smart and important who gets the jobs done
- Imaginative with new ideas (to get more footballs!)
- Capable under pressure and keeps the office tidy
We are looking for someone who:
- Works well and flexibly as part of the school team
- Has high expectations of themselves and others
- Is organised and proficient with relevant IT and finance packages
- Has a can-do attitude and would enjoy working in a busy primary school office
If you are interested in applying for the post, please give Mrs Rowe the Headteacher a call on 01283 716151. We are offering Covid-safe visits to school if you would like to come and see for yourself the welcoming ethos at our school!
Further information and application packs are available to view or download from our website www.jtmat.co.uk . Please note that CVs are not accepted, only fully completed application forms should be submitted for shortlisting to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Wednesday 24th February 2021
Interview Date: Week commencing 1st March 2021